I'm wearing my Doc Martens. Unfortunately, I left them on the roof of my car when my then-intended explained that polyamory was looming. And my fucked-up feet had gotten to the place where Docs offered me no support anyway, and I was doomed, I tell you, doomed. No chance to ever wear the Docs again. But they were and are my fave shoes
2) If you had to live one day from your life over and over again, which musical instrument would you learn how to play?
3) This one courtesy of Eddie Izzard: Cake or death? [see it below]
4) Which is your favorite railroad in a game of Monopoly?
The Baltimore and Ohio
5) Tapas in Barcelona or moules et frites in Paris?
You have something against tapas in Paris?
Okay, I guess I'd go Paris. I'd just put the mussels in a napkin. . . .
6) If you were nougat, would you want to be covered in milk-, dark- or white-chocolate?
7) If you could be any character from a movie, who would be your co-star?
I guess my co-stars would be Eastwood, Savalas, and Rickles. I would, of course, portray Oddball.
I started to answer Marilyn Chambers, as I found her nice and fascinating in our one meeting. But that just wouldn't be accepted at face value. . . .
8) You're coming to bat in a major league game for the first time—what's your theme song?
(I Don't Want to Go to) Cheslea.
And yes, those in the know would understand: Cheslea.
I don't know any other bloggers, so I'm going to tag other contributors to this blog.